- Temporary to Permanent
- Develop, Coordinate, Manage & Do
- Between Mayfield West & Tomago Locations
We are looking for an experienced Quality/WHS Advisor with exposure to HR/Onboarding processes to join our client's team. This position is a temporary position with the view to permanency.
The Quality/WHS Advisor will work across all facets of the business to meet and exceed all Quality, Safety, People & Culture expectations.
The primary role of the Quality & WHS Advisor will be working with relevant management to maintain & ensure QA Compliance to ISO9001, implement the policies and procedures from the business' Workplace Health & Safety Management System (WHSMS) and to drive a safety-first culture within the business.
Your role will involve:
- Ensuring the health and wellbeing of staff though injury prevention program development and strategy development
- Development and implementation of continuous improvement programs
- The assessing and evaluating of workplace safety
- Ensuring compliance is maintained throughout the organisation
- Assisting with the RTW process for both work-related and non-work-related injuries and illnesses
- Providing training, development and support
- Assuring compliance with State and Federal based legislation
- Quality Assurance ISO9001
- Leading a team of Safety Champions nationally
- Coaching and development of front-line leaders
This is not a role for a text book Quality/WHS Advisor! You are expected to be onsite working alongside staff at all levels to implement and optimise our QA & WHS Management System. You must be hands on and driven!
We are looking for that something extra:
- Cert IV in WHS or equivalent and/or relevant Human Resources Qualifications
- 5 years + WHS and/or HR experience
- Lead Auditor Certificate QSA
- Proven track record in driving WHS improvements
- Experience influencing and presenting to Senior Leaders
- Advanced knowledge of current National HR & WHS legislation & Risk Management Systems
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and report preparation
- Previous manufacturing, construction or logistics industry experience is desirable
- RTW Coordination experience/qualifications is also desirable
To express your interest, please click APPLY to submit your cover letter and resume. Applications close on 31 January 2020.