- Located in Bennetts Green
Our client is the largest independent supplier of plumbing, bathroom, kitchen and laundry products in the Central Coast, Coffs Harbor, Forster/Tuncurry, Lismore, Lake Macquarie, Newcastle and Hunter Regions.
In this role you will be utilising your previous knowledge and experience in warehousing and logistics into managing stock levels and stock flow to ensure availability for trade, commercial and showroom customers. Your exceptional excel skills will investigate and produce reports and tables to:
- Monitor stock flow movements
- Identify any issues/discrepancies and sales trends
- Assist in forecasting stock requirements for availability
- Review current processes and present recommendations
To be successful in this role you will require:
- Previous experience in warehouse management with a high volume of line items
- A 'hands on' management style with the ability to lead and engage a small team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Physical fitness
- A current Forklift Licence
- Proficiency in Excel Spreadsheets
If you enjoy working for a company who values their staff, identifies their contribution and encourages a collaborative and positive work environment, then please forward your resume and covering letter via the link below.