- 3 Month Temporary Contract
- Major Energy Provider
- Position can based in Silverwater or Haymarket
The Learning & Development Coordinator will work closely with External Partners and Contractors to schedule employees into a Learning and Development program. The role will be responsible for conducting the financial and administration support for the team.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Administrative duties, including Invoicing, data entry, customer enquiries and bookings
- Managing the schedule and training calendar in regards to ongoing changes in schedules, resources or participants Administration of the Learning Management System (SuccessFactors) calendar for externals
- Identifying and delivering opportunities for optimising financial outcomes
- Managing, coordinating, actioning and investigating email enquiries and bookings
Ideally the successful candidate will have previous administration experience in a training environment, with a working knowledge of regulatory training and assessment needs of the business.
Previous experience using SuccessFactors LMS would be an advantage
To express your interest in this role please forward your resume and covering letter (preferably in Word format) with your relevant experience via the link by COB Tuesday 17th March.