Whether you're looking for a temporary or contract position, we are here for you.
At Whipper we all work together to make sure you get the best opportunity. Even though you will be interviewed by one consultant, you always meet the rest of the team so everyone knows who you are!
We can claim to be the recruitment firm that genuinely puts relationships in the centre of everything we do, but we know you will want to go on more than our word.
Keep your eye on our job board for any new and exciting opportunities that may interest you.
We currently have an immediate need for the following temporary positions:
- Legal Secretary - Personal Litigation - (2 years experience)
- Contracts Administrator - Strong computer skills including advances excel Medical Receptionist - (Full time hours) ideally from busy GP or specialist practice - Charlestown Location
- Experienced Bookkeeper - QuickBooks highly regarded - Maryville location
- Reception/Accounts Administrator - Pronto experience mandatory - Hexham location
- Medical Receptionist - (Full time hours) - Genie software experience essential - Charlestown Location
- Fleet Administration Officer (Full time hours) - previous experience required - Raymond Terrace location
- Property Officer - current Certificate of Registration mandatory - Newcastle CBD
- Corporate Receptionist (Full time hours) - Previous experience dealing with a busy switchboard - Newcastle CBD location
You must be flexible and available for short, medium and long term assignments located in the Newcastle CBD, Lake Macquarie, and Hunter Valley regions.
We are constantly seeking experienced:
- Legal Secretaries
- Medical Receptionists/Secretaries
- Accounts Payable/Receivable Officers
If you are well presented, multi-skilled, adaptable, with good communications skills and experience in any of the above and have not yet registered with Whipper Recruitment, we would love to hear from you. We require temps who are available for an immediate start and who can commit to work with us 5 days per week full time hours (to the clients discretion). Please note - all candidates will be required to complete skills testing. No need to stress, it isn't the bee all and end all! Purely for your benefit to see where you are at on the spectrum.
Please apply and upload your updated resume via the apply button.