Are you looking to work in an environment where you feel included & valued! Are you a natural business deveopment professional with a curiosity for building new contacts & forging new relationships? If you're seeking a sales related opportunity which compliments school hours then this is the opportunity for you!
The Internal Business Development/Customer Relations Specialist (part-time) will be responsible for researching and building critical customer related data which accelerates the sales pipeline for targeted vertical markets in each territory.
In pursuit of this goal, this role will be responsible for fact finding, researching, conducting internal business development calls and accurately recording inforamtion into the CRM - ACT.
Skills and experience
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate or have the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self starter; strong sense of accountability
- A relaxed and comfortable style in building rapport with business clients
- Highly organised, good time management skills & record keeping skills
- Ability to navigate ACT or a similiar CRM system preferred
- Previous Sales, BDM or Account Management experience preferred
- Professional telephone manner & business etiquette
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, ACT)
- Resilience & Results driven personality
Benefits and perks
You will be rewarded with:
- Up to $30ph hourly rates with potential bonus based on conversion/results
- Thorough training & development
- Great work culture, supportive team environment
- Flexibility to fulfil your thirst for career whilst complimenting family!
This rewarding role offers competitive hourly rates with a bonus incentive plan.
If this sounds like the ideal position for you, Act now for submit your resume!