Are you looking to work in an environment where you feel included & valued! Are you a natural communicator with a curiosity for building new business opportunities? If you're seeking a sales related opportunity which compliments school hours then this is the opportunity for you!
Due to an increase in territory and marketing share, our client is seeking a Telemarketing sales professional who has a natural flair and curiousity in building rapport and qualifying appointments.
As a Telemarketer, you will be responsible for contacting potential customers over the phone to generate appointments.
- Calling outbound and referral leads.
- Qualification of leads.
- Booking/Setting Appointments.
- Updating ACT their CRM as you go.
- Pipeline and Outlook management.
Skills and experience
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate or have the following:
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills
- Ability to build rapport with business clients
- Experience in a high resilience work place is desirable
- Ability to navigate ACT or a similiar CRM system preferred
- Previous Sales or Telemarketing experience preferred
- Professional telephone manner
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel)
- Results driven personality
Benefits and perks
You will be rewarded with:
- Up to $30ph hourly rates with potential bonus based on conversion/results
- Great work culture, friendly environment and conveniently located near CBD
- Flexibility to fulfil your thirst for career whilst complimenting family!
This rewarding role offers competitive hourly rates with a bonus incentive plan.
If this sounds like the ideal position for you, Act now for submit your resume!