Our client, provides Metering & Data Services within the Electricity sector & is seeking 2 x Sales Support Officers to support the Sales team who service Retailers, Networks, Brokers along with Commercial & Industrial businesses.
The Sales Support Officer will support the Sales team by being an interface to current and prospective customers in order to support their needs and to grow the business. The Sales Support Officer will also play a key role in implementing the Digital Strategy for the metering business, including managing customers across the Metering portfolio.
As part of the role they will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships and providing advisory support of the product and services the Organisation offers.
- Support the business to deliver a positive customer experience and the Sales strategy
- Ensure a high level of professionalism with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage the end to end quotations and requests
- Coordinate, investigate and resolve retailer, broker, ENO and customer enquiries
- Administer services requests, quotations and registrations accurately and within tight timeframes.
- Sales contracts administration which includes monitor all data, record management and reporting
- Manage the timely and accurate issue of invoice requests, as well as undertstanding commercial revenue and payments process and outcomes.
- Support the business with providing up to date information from stakeholders
- Manage inbound and outbound calls to all customer types
- Audit and update work orders and registrations, as part of quality assurance
- Demonstrated experience in a sales support role
- Proven experience in delivering high quality customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience with data analysis and problem solving with a high attention to detail
- Experience with processing a high volume of email and phone enquiries
- Proficient with Microsoft applications and data systems
- Demonstrated experience in prioritising competing deadlines
- Worked in a team environment and providing administrative support
- Delivering outcomes against business plan targets
- Knowledge of digital/desktop strategy segment
- Knowledge of the National Electricity Market
This exciting opportunity is a contract/temporary full time position with training conducted in Silverwater. Current Working from Home arrangements in place tranisitioning to the Silverwater office. If you are a self motivated & conscienceous candidate with a solid Sales Support/Customer Experience work history and are seeking to join a dynamic company; an Employer of Choice - APPLY NOW!