Jayco is Australia's number one choice for camper trailers, pop-tops, caravans and motorhomes.
Jayco Newcastle has a state of the art facility in Heatherbrae, with a wide variety of new and used caravans and motor homes, a fully-equipped service centre, that is industry leading.
Jayco Newcastle is a multiple Award-winning organisation which offers a dynamic, innovative and supportive team environment. We promote and live by our core values: passion, accountability, integrity, commitment and teamwork, and we actively empower our staff to be creative and forward thinking.
What we are seeking?
We have an exciting new opportunity for an enthusiastic, motivated and proactive sales professional, to join our Sales team in Heatherbrae.
We are seeking an experienced salesperson who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service to achieve sales targets. To be successful in this role, you will have the following:
- Exceptional customer service skills and strong ability to build rapport
- Sales driven and motivated to exceed key performance indicators
- Ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise competing tasks
- A high level of honesty and integrity
- A high level of attention to detail
- Proficient with computer software applications, particularly Microsoft office suite
- Willingness to learn and continuously improve
- Alignment with our core values set out above:
- Experience with CRM software, would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Experience within the caravan industry will be highly regarded, although not essential.
- Current drivers licence and own vehicle.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will join our high-performing team of Sales professionals, where you will sell a range of new and used caravans and motorhomes, to achieve and exceed monthly sales targets.
This position is full-time, the hours of work are Monday to Friday, and every second Saturday, with some additional weekend work required from time to time to attend trade shows and other work-related events.
In return for your efforts, you will enjoy a friendly, fun and supportive team environment, an attractive base salary commensurate with your experience, and sales incentives that provide uncapped earning potential.
How to Apply:
If you have a love for the outdoors and the caravanning and camping lifestyle, and this role sounds like you, don't miss this exciting and rewarding career opportunity! Please forward your resume and supporting covering letter telling us how you meet the selection criteria, via the link below.