- Recreational Vehicles
- Award Winning Dealership
- National Iconic Brand
Our client is an iconic Australian brand with an award winning team that pride themselves on delivering the best customer experience, resulting in their positive reputation and ongoing success.
They have created a fantastic opportunity for a confident, committed and customer service focused people person to join their team and be trained and mentored in all aspects of their sales process to ensure your professional and financial success.
To be considered for this opening it is essential that you:
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Have the personality and confidence to engage with a broad demographic of customer
- Possess a 'can do' attitude and desire to succeed
- Are committed to learning and the development of new skills and product knowledge
- Are resilient enough to overcome challenges as they arise
- Can demonstrate your ability to work in a team environment
- Are organised and have some idea on how to prioritise and manage your time well
- Have strong numerical skills
- Are confident with computers and a range of Microsoft Software
Previous experience in a customer driven environment will be viewed favourably
If you have a strong desire to succeed and are prepared to put in the time and effort in order to succeed then please forward your resume and covering letter via the apply button.