- Building and Design Environment
- Base + Commission
Our client is an experienced and reputable homebuilder servicing Newcastle and the greater Hunter area, specialising in projects that are beyond your standard project home. Whether it's a difficult block, remote location or custom design, they will work closely with their clients to create theur dream home design that meets their budget and needs..
With a display site at Heatherbrae, they are ideally looking for a Sales Consultant to create and convert leads drive sales through your excellent customer service skills and complete the sales process from initial customer contact through to completion.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- A minimum of two years sales experience from new home sales or construction industry
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a customer first mindset
- The ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- A high degree of honesty and integrity
- A positive and proactive attitude
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise competing tasks
- A strong attention to detail
- The drive to meet and exceed sales targets
- Flexibility to travel on occasions
If you would like to be part of a fun hard working team focused on the growth of this already thriving business then please forward your resume and covering letter via the apply button.