- Opportunity for Mentorship
- Career Development
- Thriving Business
Our client is an iconic Australian brand within an award-winning business who pride themselves on their ability to deliver the best customer experience.
They have created a fantastic ground floor opening for a confident, committed and customer service focused 'people person' to provide support to their sales team. This will provide you with the opportunity to learn about their business and products and be mentored in all aspects of their sales process. To be a successful applicant for this opening it is essential that you:
- Are a natural 'people person' who loves engaging with customers
- Have a strong customer service focus and willingness to go the extra mile
- Possess a 'can do' attitude
- Are prepared to put in the hard yards in order to succeed
- Are committed to learning and the development of new skills
- Can demonstrate your ability to work in a team environment
- Be organised and have some idea on how to prioritise and manage your time well
- Possess and open mind to be trained and mentored in building rapport and developing relationships
- Have strong numerical skills
- Are confident with computers and a range of Microsoft Software
This is an ideal opportunity to leverage from a customer service background to a career in sales.
If you have a strong desire to succeed and are prepared to crawl before you walk, then please forward your resume and covering letter via the apply button. Previous experience in a customer driven or sales environment will be a distinct advantage.