This role will contribute to the perioperative surgery team & support the Ophthalmology service in line with surgical demand.
The role is open to candidates with 1 years' theatre experience seeking 30 hours pw comencing on a temporary to permanent basis.
- AHPRA - no practice restrictions
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Full Working Rights in Australia
- Understanding of the ACORN & National Standards
- 1 year theatre experience
- A customer service focus for VMOs, Patients & employees
- Excellent communication, leadership & conflict resolution skills
- Desire to demonstrate initiative in a consultative environment.
- Ability to prioritise & manage time efficiently
If you would enjoy a role working Monday to Friday with no shift work, no on call work and be guaranteed Christmas with you family then please forward your resume and covering letter via the link.