As soon as you walk through the door of a Whipper office you know you are about to experience a colour filled professional office and vibrant energetic team. At Whipper Recruitment our driving force is constant… passion for our clients, respect for our candidates and above all, our values for truth and transparency. Not forgetting our heart and mind commitment to be totally awesome!
As we say goodbye to a valued member of the team a rare opportunity has become available to join us in the role of Recruitment Coordinator/Resourcer.
This role is the key driver behind the success of the business and is multifaceted where no day is ever the same
A very brief overview...
* Provide high level administrative support to the consultants
* To develop a streamlined and efficient operating systems
* To prioritise duties and implement a weekly timetable of tasks
* Assist in collating and checking timesheets
* Implement efficient Daily Planner on excel spreadsheet
* Prepare weekly statistics
* Ensure all relevant information on clients, candidates and roles is accurately added to FastTrack 360
* All administrative duties relating to the paperwork connected to the employment of temporary and permanent staff. I.e. Superannuation, bank details, tax file numbers etc.
* Supervise Temp marketing in conjunction with Reception
* Organise promotional activities.
* Responsible for system support including backup tape control and solving minor problems with the server and phone system
You in the Role:
* A team player who is excited to start a new journey and break out of routine
* A customer service specialist who thrives on giving their best at all times
* A computer wiz who is advanced in Microsoft Office, In Design would be a bonus
* Some exposure to recruitment would be ideal but not as important as a positive attitude and the ability to multitask and prioritise your workload
At Whipper we are proud of our reputation in the market place and thrive on giving our clients and candidates our best. Our team is committed to the values and ethos of the business and we look forward to welcoming a new team member with the vision of growing and becoming part of our team
If you are ready to take your next career journey please click on the link below and forward your resume and cover letter to. If you would like to chat about the role. Please phone Gail Whipper on 4962 1877.