This is an exciting opportunity to be part of this highly regarded Financial Services firm. As the first point of contact you will set the tone of the business and create a lasting impression with clients.
About the role
Supporting the team, the Receptionist/Client Services role is the first point of contact for all client enquiries and support. This person will maximise the team's time, output and ability to provide exceptional customer service and continue to build a thriving, successful practice. The ideal candidate will have good customer service, problem-solving and strong communication skills.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide friendly, proactive customer service in person & on the phone
- Process incoming/outgoing mail & maintain electronic filing
- Maintain ASIC company management
- Liaise with the ATO including electronic lodgement of taxation returns
- Invoice accounts and receipting payments via MYOB
- Manage banking/cheques/money handling
- Assist with tax return and financial statement collation
- Provide administrative support including photocopying, scanning, banking & filing
- Operate MYOB Viztopia & digital signature (AE)
- Operate Microsoft Office applications
Skills and experience
- Engaging and friendly interpersonal skills
- Highly articulate with strong written & presentation skills
- Proven time management skills & the ability to meet competing deadlines
- Strong attention to detail & ability to multitask
- Self-motivated with strong work ethic & commitment to continuous improvement
- Intermediate MYOB Cloud, Microsoft Office Suite skills- MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If this sounds like you and you're seeking a fresh start! Apply now!
Please do not delay, click below and forward your resume and cover letter now