This is an exciting opportunity to work part time - 3 days pw with a well-respected brand specialising in delivering exceptional service to their clients. With considerable market share and a reputation for achieving outstanding results, they are looking for a switched on, energetic, professional Sales Administrator due to the retirement of a valued team member.
You will need awesome communication skills, attention to detail, organisational skills and a love of efficiency and systems. You will also have a level head, maturity and a professional approach with the ability to oversee and support three (3) very busy Sales Agents one being a Director.
The successful applicant will need to be well presented, professional, organised, friendly, able to work unsupervised and have a track record of providing exceptional customer service.
This is a challenging position with conflicting priorities
- Supporting three (3) very busy Sales Reps with all sales administration and contract management duties from New Listing through to Settlement
- Database management and updates using Agent Box
- Marketing campaigns - Organise; signboards,brochures,copy,home opens files etc
- Manage enquiries and book home opens
- Email and telephone correspondence
- Manage Vendor paid advertising
- Assist with weekly sales reports & market conditions
- 2+ years Real Estate Sales Administrative experience
- CRM Agent Box knowledge advantageous
- Current Qualifications Assistant Agent/equivalent to Certificate of Registration
- Current Drivers Licence
- Ability to work within a fast paced team environment
- Exceptional multi tasking skills and ability to prioritise
- Helpful and approachable with an eye for detail
- Can do attitude and helpful nature
- Customer service and exceptional relationship building skills
If you have industry experience & a genuine passion for the industry APPLY NOW!