- Quality Perfectionist
- Professional and passionate
Our client is an NDIS approved provider of 24/7 respite accommodation services for children and adults with acquired brain injuries. They are currently seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Manager to join their team.
In this role you will be responsible for conducting quality assurance audits for the organisation's facilities, policies and procedures to ensure that standards are maintained and integrity is preserved.
The successful applicant will have:
- Relevant graduate qualification and/or relevant tertiary qualification with excellent expertise in the coordination of quality assurance.
- Experience in preparing an organisation for accreditation
- Ability to proficiently plan, prioritise and manage a high volume workload with high attention to detail.
- Highly developed communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to maintain professionalism and use initiative and discretion in a range of different situations.
- Commitment to the philosophy and values of the organisation with the ability and desire to uphold these principles.
- Good understanding and awareness of NDIS and the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission.
- Solid understanding of accreditation processes as they relate to the NSW Disability Standards.
- Experience in working with children and/or adults with a disability.
- Experience with Quality Management Systems and/or other business or people management systems.
If you enjoy the opportunity to improve the 'status quo' working for a growing organisation that is truly passionate about making a difference to the lives of others then please forward your resume and covering letter (preferably in Word Format) via the link.