- Gladesville Location
- 4 month contract
This role is responsible for undertaking activities related to coordination, implementation, reporting, research and analysis to support the planning, development, delivery and evaluation programs and projects.
The candidate must:
- Be proactive, articulate and organised
- Strong attention to detail,
- Work well in a team, communicates
- Clearly demonstrates strong time management skills.
- Use project management methodology and systems to coordinate and implement projects, manage risks and monitor progress against project plans, schedules, milestones and deliverables for the achievement of agreed project outcomes. Use project management processes, tools and software to monitor and report on projects and work activities.
- Maintain and file documentation for reporting, monitoring and evaluation purposes to ensure accessibility of quality and up-to-date information and contribute to the achievement of agreed project outcomes for Health Services Customers for reporting, monitoring and evaluation of projects and programs.
- Provide high level of customer service and advice on projects and programs to internal and external stakeholders. Liaise with stakeholders to coordinate program and project planning, and implementation including workgroups, committees and meetings, communication of information.
- Source, collate and analyse data and information and prepare reports and briefs on emerging themes, issues and recommendations.
- Manage risk resolving and/or escalating any issues related to assigned programs and projects to ensure outcomes are achieved. Contribute to the development and implementation of policies, procedures, standards and practices.
To express your interest in this role please forward your resume and covering letter by 12:00pm Tuesday, 18th February.