- Gladesville Location
- 4 month contract
This role is responsible for providing administrative support for portfolio and project meetings including taking minutes, scheduling meetings, actioning tasks, booking rooms, diary management, and preparing papers. This role also provides high level customer service and timely and accurate advice and response to enquiries and requests for information.
The candidate must:
- Be proactive, articulate and organised
- Strong attention to detail,
- Work well in a team, communicates
- Clearly demonstrates strong time management skills.
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders to provide updates regarding program status and
implementation issues. Provide high level customer service and timely and accurate advice and response to enquiries and requests for information.
- Display the highest levels of discretion and confidentiality and exercise sound judgement when representing the Executive Director and/or portfolio, both internally and externally.
- Maintain knowledge of and apply relevant policies, procedures, standards and practices and capably use management information and project management systems, tools and processes.
- Actively contribute to the review of business and customer service processes to find efficiencies and continuous quality improvement. Update and file all documentation to ensure accessibility of quality and up-to-date information using the organisations record management system.
- Apply project management methodology and processes to monitor and report on progress against project plans, schedules, milestones and deliverables including meeting tasks, timelines, cost and quality indicators.
- Work collaboratively within the project team and in other projects across HETI and the portfolio to achieve the organisations strategic priorities.
To express your interest in this role please forward your resume and covering letter by 12:00pm Tuesday, 18th February.