An opportunity has arisen to work for one of Newcastle's most prominent Cardiology practices. We are seeking a 'hands on' Practice Manager who lights up a room, leads by example and thrives in ensuring their patients receive a next-level customer experience.
Located in Hamilton, this busy practice requires great skills from a similar Medical Specialist environment. You will be involved in all facets of front desk operations as well as clinical management reporting to the Practice Principal whilst ensuring smooth operations & support to the team.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the day to day operations of the practice
- Ensuring all future, current & past patients receive a next-level customer experience
- Ensuring patient records, privacy & confidentiality are dealt with in accordance with appropriate legislation and privacy laws
- Ensuring all processes and procedures within the practice are efficient and up to date
- Interacting with patients and addressing any questions and concerns
- Acting as Personal Assistant to the Specialist
- Creating a cohesive working environment
- You are a 'hands on' manager with a happy and welcoming personality who leads by example
- Experience managing a GP, Specialist or Allied Health Practice
- Very good understanding of Genie Software
- Excellent attention to detail, strong organisational and management skills.
- Sound understanding of allied health billing, accounting systems & reporting
- Ability to prioristise, work autonomously with initiative and as a team member
- Previous experience in a cardiology practice would be highly regarded
- Leadership qualities that inspire within a team environment
This role is available now and we would love to hear from you. Please click on the link below to apply