- State Government Department
- 12 Month Contract
- Sydney CBD
In this role you will be responsible for conducting research and analysis to provide strategic policy advice and support to the team as well as contributing to initiative sustainable growth.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting the team in the planning and delivery of a range of policy related projects and initiatives by providing project support to facilitate the timely delivery of policy objectives.
- Communicating with relevant stakeholders to provide and receive advice in relation to current and emerging issues affecting small businesses.
- Undertaking research and analysis activities to contribute to the provision of advice on policy positions and issues.
- Responding to queries and complaints from small businesses about their dealings with government or other businesses through making appropriate enquiries and representations to government agencies on their behalf.
- Providing information for and contribute to the preparation of correspondence, reports, briefings, cabinet advice, speaking notes and presentations for the Commissioner and executives.
To be successful in this role you will be required to have tertiary qualifications in public policy, business or a related discipline or equivalent experience.
*Applications close Tuesday, 6th August 2019*