- Holistic approach to Financial Planning
- Strategic based not product focused
- Access to a wide range of investment streams and unique tools
Our client is a holistic financial planning business with a strong commitment and dedication not only to their clients but to their team. They love helping individuals and families at every stage of their life from first home buyers to retirees.
They are looking for a qualified paraplanner who can think outside the square, crunch the numbers and use their problem solving skills to conduct calculations and projections. You will work between the Financial Planners and research team to provide technical and compliance support to advisers and prepare Statements of Advice and Records of Advice.
To be a successful fit for this dynamic team you must:
- Share in their passion for quality advice
- Be a collaborative communicator
- Have a Professional presentation
- Possess a minimum of Diploma in Financial Planning
- Strong numerical skills and an acute eye for detail
If you enjoy working in a team passionate about helping people achieve their dreams then please forward your resume and covering letter to email@example.com or phone Kate on 49621877