- Monday to Friday
- 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Waratah, Maitland, Belmont locations
An outstanding opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and motivated orthoptist to join our clients dynamic and high paced eye care team in Waratah. This is a full-time temporary opportunity for someone who thrives in a busy fast paced environment. The position primarily involves general orthoptics, A scans, IOL measurements with the IOL Master, Humphrey visual fields, angiography and OCT imaging.
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate the ability to work as an effective team member,
- Work independently is essential to this position
- A commitment to providing excellence in patient care is a must
- High levels of problem-solving attention to detail is vital in this role
Requirements for the position:
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent are required.
- Minimum of 12 months clinical experience as a qualified Orthoptist.
You must be flexible to work Monday to Friday 7:30am-6.00pm Monday to Friday in the 3 location.
If you are highly motivated, organised and have excellent communication skills we want to hear from you. Please apply today!