- Silverwater Location
- 6-month contract with a strong possibility of extension
Our client is looking for a motivated customer focused Metering Data Officer to provide a high level of service to their customers.
- Provide estimations and substitutions for all metering types and commission metering installations.
- Analysis of routine meter configuration, readings and issues to identify causes, resolutions, system enhancements and process improvements.
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of metering data and analyse incorrect data issues to determine the cause.
- Resolve standard customer enquiries/data enquiries to a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Understand and implement any relevant new or existing changes to policy, procedure and functions.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be directed by your Manager, in line with the Work Level Standards for this role.
- Professional & responsive, with a can-do attitude;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Great telephone manner;
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment,
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to gather and interpret technical documents and information from multiple sources, to provide recommendations
Applications close 12pm Tuesday 10th March 2020.