Great opportunity for an experienced Medical Receptionist seeking 3 - 4 days per week until late October 2020 within a friendly, hard-working Specialist Practice located in Charlestown.
Do you have excellent communication and people skills? Can you manage a very busy front desk and work well within a team?
This person must be able to multitask between greeting patients, processing payments, invoicing, making appointments, phone calls, liaising with health services and professionals, medical transcription, all whilst delivering confidential, exceptional service to their valued patients.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Answer phones & greet patients.
- Process patient billing. Submit & receipt Medicare/DVA claims
- Book patient appointments & confirm appointments.
- Ensure letters are accurate, sent & received electronically.
- Receive and respond to Inbox and other correspondence promptly.
- Scan documents to maintain electronic patient file.
- Liaise with other practices as required.
- Basic housekeeping.
- Mondays - Thursdays with flexibility occasionally
- Rotating roster 8am - 4pm or 9.30am - 5.30pm
Skills and experience
- Experience using Bluechip/Medical Director software highly regarded
- Ability to multitask
- Exceptional communication skills
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- Medical terminology
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- High level of attention to detail
If this sounds like you; apply now!