- Full Time Hours (Monday to Friday - 9:00am to 5:00pm)
- Lambton location
- 6 month temporary assignment with view to possible permanent role
We are seeking a full time experienced Medical Administrator who has the ability and passion for patient care and the professionalism & attention to detail in supporting the Specialists.
You will be professional, articulate and provide an essential link between the organisation, patients, consultants and referrers.
The principal responsibilities of the role include:
- Organising and booking procedures
- Complete Health fund checks and advise patients, ensuring they understand the costings of a procedure along with any out of pocket expenses
- Knowledge of Health Funds/Insurance
- Processing procedure accounts
- Dedicated to answering Doctors telephone calls promptly and courteously
- Ensuring all documentation is accurate and processed correctly
- Prompt, professional response to email correspondence
- Strong computer literacy MS Office
- A minimum of 3 years previous experience working in a specialist medical or GP practice
- Consistently arrives at work, in professional and polished attire, on time and completes all tasks within established time frame
- Excellent organisational skills with the capacity to work under pressure
- Hold a professional, mature and caring manner
- Have a high level of computer literacy and typing skills
- Have the ability to work collaboratively in a positive team environment
If you have the necessary skills and experience and feel you would be a great fit for this role, please apply today!