- Temporary to Permanent
- Waratah Location
- Monday to Friday
A full time 6 month (minimum) temporary opportunity has become available for a highly regarded specialist practice located in Waratah
This is a patient facing full time opportunity (Monday to Friday) responsible for assisting with the documentation of the doctors consultants as well as any adhoc duties required. The successful candidate must be flexible to work back if required, have a strong eye for detail and demonstrate a can do attitude. You will be rewarded with a work environment which is team focused, progressive and building a strong reputation for the health and performance of people.
- A minimum of 3 years previous experience working in the medical industry and any relevant accounts department
- Must be proficient in Genie Software
- Consistently arrives at work, in professional and polished attire, on time and completes all tasks within established time frame
- Excellent organisational skills with the capacity to work under pressure
- Hold a professional, mature and caring manner
- Have a high level of computer literacy and typing skills
- Have the ability to work collaboratively in a positive team environment
If shortlisted, candidates are required to complete a skills test which will include alpha numerical, data entry, Microsoft Word and Excel.
If you have the necessary skills and experience and feel you would be a great fit to our team, please apply today!