- Newcastle CBD Location
- Part time opportunity 3 days per week
Our client acts on behalf of their clients to procure successful outcomes in debt recovery. They are looking for a strong Administrator or Legal Assistant to work on a part time basis to assist in this process. This position is not chasing debtors but following an automated system for procedures within their industry specific software.
Key tasks of the role include:
- Undertaking new client enquiries and entering jobs into 'Debtcol' Setting up new accounts
- Building and maintaining rapport with new and existing clients
- Lodging documents in the court portal
The ideal candidate will have:
- Have strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Must have the ability to follow procedures
- A strong eye for detail
- Excellent communication, problem solving & customer service skills
- Solid organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Office
This position would be suitable for someone who has an understanding of the court system.
Please forward your resume and covering letter for consideration by COB Friday 6th September.