- State Government Contract
- 6 months with view to extension
- Located in Bathurst
In this role you will be providing a range of administration and executive support in the legal section of this department and assisting senior executives in achieving objectives.
- Drafting legal and regulatory correspondence and assisting in the preparation of legal documents. Managing legal inboxes and scanning, uploading and saving legal documents as required
- Coordinating the Senior Executive/s diary appointments, records and correspondence, travel arrangements
- Scheduling and supporting meetings to facilitate the effective management of their time
- Completing word processing activities for the Senior Executives, including agendas, minutes, briefing notes and other related correspondence to support the achievement of business requirements.
- Other administrative support to the Legal section as required
To be successful in this role you will be able to:
- Plan and prioritise your workload to manage competing deadlines in a high volume environment and across multiple teams
- Ensure both routine and urgent tasks are completed with minimal supervision
- Deliver multiple paralegal and administrative support and services in line with agreed standards and tight time frames
- Maintain accuracy, attention to detail and strict confidentiality to sensitive issues.
Previous experience in a government environment would be highly desirable but not essential
To express your interest in this role please forward your resume and covering letter (preferably in Word Format) via the link.