- 4 Month Temporary Contract
- Position is based in Silverwater or Haymarket
The Learning & Development Coordinator will work closely with External Partners and Contractors to schedule employees into a Learning and Development program. The role will be responsible for conducting the financial and administration support for the team.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Administrative duties, including Invoicing, data entry, customer enquiries and bookings
- Manage schedule and maintain the training calendar ongoing with respect to changes in schedules, resources or participants
- Administration of Learning Management System (SuccessFactors) calendar for externals
- Identify and deliver opportunities for optimising financial outcomes
- Manage, coordinate, action and investigate email enquiries and bookings
- Working knowledge of regulatory training and assessment needs of the business,
- SuccessFactors LMS would be an advantage
To express your interest in this role please forward your resume and covering letter (preferably in Word format) with your relevant experience via the link by COB 21/2/20.