We currently have two HR Generalist Opportunities available for up to a 2 month period.
The HR Generalist will function as the pivotal point within the organisation regarding HR matters.
We are looking for a HR Generalist who will:
- Provide timely and reliable HR generalist advice, including but not limited to, employment relations and performance/appraisal management
- Review and consistently manage the recruitment and onboarding process for Disability Support Workers, Team Leaders and office staff
- Display excellent time management skills and the ability to influence and negotiate staffing matters
- Thoroughly investigate HR incidents in a timely manner
- Proactively review and/or draft and implement systems, manuals, policies, processes and procedures
- Consistently display exceptional attention to detail especially when producing written communications, as well as, solid verbal and negotiation skills
- Successful completion of an undergraduate degree in Human Resource Management
- Minimum 3-4 years working in a generalist HR role
- A current Working with Children Check or willingness to obtain
- Ideally, you will have experience in the disability, aged care or health sector.
The successful candidate must be willing to undergo a National Police Clearance Check.