- State Government Contract
- 6 Months
- Located in Bathurst
In this role you will Lead and promote the development, implementation and operation of a comprehensive range of human resource capabilities across the Commission, aligning frameworks, policies, processes and projects to the strategic plan and objectives of the Commission.
- Managing the end-to-end employee life cycle including recruitment, induction and onboarding, performance management, separation and exit interviews
- Working collegially with the Senior Leadership Team to proactively assess and validate potential human resource risks, in order to formulate effective management and mitigation strategies.
- Fostering and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Acting as a HR champion, facilitating a positive culture of best practice HR management
- Providing high level, accurate and timely advice and information to the Senior Leadership Team and staff.
- Mentoring and leading junior staff with an emphasis on professional development in order to build capability and promote a positive culture
- Developing new policies and procedures that drive and support the strategic direction of the organisation
- Prepare correspondence and briefings for a broad range of stakeholders on key human resource and employment relations matters.
To express your interest in this role please forward your resume and covering letter outlining your suitability for the role asap.