- State Government Contract
- 2 Months
- Can be based in the CBD or Parramatta
In this role you will be delivering client focused HR consulting services and advice in a range of human resource areas including:
- Organisational capability, workforce planning, recruitment, talent development, performance management, employee engagement, recognition and reward, industrial relations, case management, HR legislation and policy, change management, Work Health and Safety and HR project management
- Identify and advise on people related issues, exercising sound judgement, empathy and discretion, when dealing with sensitive and complex human resource management cases to deliver positive and
harmonious workforce solutions
- Coach and advise business stakeholders on a range of HR solutions to support their business strategies, plans and priorities.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in HR service delivery including assessing and updating HR methods and processes
- Build and maintain strong client relationships with key business stakeholders to support business outcomes
To be a successful candidate in this role you will have relevant tertiary qualifications with several years' experience in an HR Advisor/Business Partner role to be able to:
- Manage and prioritise conflicting priorities to meet critical time deadlines to meet the HR
requirements of diverse business stakeholders
- Develop and maintain current professional knowledge to implement, review and adapt operations
- Adapt HR policies and practices to deliver consistent quality HR service and support to business stakeholders in a dynamic public sector environment·
To express your interest in this role please forward your resume and covering letter (preferably in Word format) via the link by COB 19/2/20.