- Disability Sector
- 6 months temp with possible extension
Our client is an NDIS approved provider of 24/7 respite accommodation services for children and adults with acquired brain injury. They are currently seeking someone to assist in their Finance Department with accounts payable/receivable, preparation of SIL (Supported Independent Living) quotes, NDIS claims, daily reconciliation of petty cash and credit card entries.
To be successful in this role you will require:
- Previous experience in a Finance/Accounts Role including AP & AR
- A working knowledge of the NDIS portal, in particular their billing system
- Experience in working with Xero or a similar accounting system
- The ability to think outside the square in problem solving
- SIL Quote experience with NDIS, preparing complex SIL quotes and submitting to NDIS
If you would enjoy being part of a small cohesive team in an industry which makes a real difference to the lives of others then please express your interest by forwarding your resume and covering letter via the link.