- Disability Sector
- 6 months temp with view to permanency
Our client is an NDIS approved provider of 24/7 respite accommodation services for children and adults with acquired brain injury.
As the finance team lead, you will be supporting the General Manager, preparing maintaining and reporting the organisations financial accounts. This includes supervising and mentoring your team responsible for accounts payable, receivable and payroll whilst ensuring excellent customer service to internal and external stakeholders in a dynamic environment.
- More specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of month end accounts
- Producing ad hoc reports to the General Manager
- Variance analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Assisting in internal and external audits
- Developing recommendations/solutions from business analysis
To be successful in this role you will require:
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting
- At least 5 years work experience
- A proactive approach, positive attitude and initiative
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to interact and present ideas and updates to the GM
Previous experience in the Not-For-Profit sector would be highly desirable
If you would enjoy being part of a small cohesive team in an industry which makes a real difference to the lives of others then please express your interest by forwarding your resume and covering letter (preferably in Word format) via the link.