- Dynamic enthusiastic team
- Full time opportunity - Monday to Friday
- Newcastle CBD location
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Property Manager with a highly reputable Real Estate Agency in the Newcastle CBD area. This role would suit an enthusiastic, hardworking and passionate candidate with a solid working history in Property Management.
To be successful for this opportunity you must demonstrate a positive and professional attitude and the ability to work successfully as part of a team is essential.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Assist with end-to-end portfolio management
- Trust Accounting and Reconciliation
- Relationship management with landlords and tenants
- Preparing lease agreements for renewals
- Preparing and finalising vacate packs and hand overs to the PM
- Conducting routine and vacate inspections
- Type entry & routine inspection reports
- Lease sign-ups
- General administrative duties (filing, scanning etc.)
To be successful in this role you will need:
- At least 5 years' experience in Property Management
- Current Real Estate Certificate of Registration
- Reliable car and valid open driver's license
If this describes you and you meet the criteria, please click the 'apply' button below and attach your resume! We look forward to seeing you application.