In this role you will provide a range of executive support and administration services to the Executive Director, Partnerships and leverages extensive business knowledge to support the Partnerships portfolio of work.
- Assess and prioritise requests to facilitate the optimal use of the Executive Director's time
- Manage the Executive Director's diary appointments, correspondence, coordinate travel arrangements, and schedule and support meetings to facilitate the effective management of their agenda
- Draft and prepare correspondence, agendas, minutes and presentations to support the achievement of business requirements
- Gather, collate and provide background information for the executive to support informed decision making and planning
- Respond to and resolve complex enquiries and issues to ensure the provision of accurate information, and the timely and effective resolution of issues
- Coordinate and manage records and databases, complying with administrative systems, processes and policies, to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible.
The successful candidate will need to manage competing priorities and providing consistently high levels of support, given heavy workloads, short deadlines, and the need to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion, Be flexible and responsive to the identified priorities of the division and willing to embrace new technologies to improve business processes and maintain a culture of continuous improvement.
Ideally you will have experience in supporting senior executive staff, either in the private or public sectors.
*If shortlisted for this position you must be available for interview from Monday, 29th July 2019 and if successful you will be available to commence immediately*
Applications close Friday, 26th July 2019 at 12:00pm.