- Located in Heatherbrae
- Indoor and Outdoor Work
- Permanent Full Time
Our client is an award-winning dealership looking for someone who can take responsibility for washing the exterior and detailing the interior of new and used Caravans and Motorhomes, as well as General housekeeping including, but not limited to:
- Keeping the premises, amenities, and work bays clean and tidy at all times.
- Being aware of and abiding by WHS obligations
- Reporting any damages to vans
- Assisting the team in the preparation and execution of expo's and shows as required.
- Ensuring the children's area and store area are kept clean
- Ensuring the yard area and entrance is kept clean, tidy and safe at all times.
- Daily caravan management, including ensuring caravan doors are opened and closed daily
To be successful in this role it is essential that you have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- An exceptional eye and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and able to manage competing tasks
- A positive and proactive attitude
- A customer first mindset
- The ability to work effectively and positively as part of a team
To express your interest in this role please forward your resume and covering letter (preferably in Word format) via the link.