- Melbourne Location
- 12 month contract
Our client is dedicated to helping Australian business optimise energy consumption through the latest in metering and data delivery
This role is responsible for delivering best practice customer and stakeholder experience across multiple communication channels in an inbound and outbound capacity.
To be successful, you will have ability to prioritise, coordinate, investigate, resolve and process high volumes of customer requests and enquiries, including field meter deployment, quotations, registrations, billing and invoicing services to a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Problem solving and resolution skills.
- Ability to learn new systems and process in agile environment
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and manage multiple tasks.
- Self-motivated with an innovative approach to work based challenges & opportunities.
- Ability to work in a team and co-operatively take direction.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritise competing deadlines
- Proven ability to adapt and positively contribute to change
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a team to deliver outcomes within tight deadlines
- Demonstrated experience in delivering accurate and high-quality customer service in a large organisation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to exercise tact, discretion and diplomacy when dealing with stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to report, analyse and investigate large amounts of data
- Demonstrated high level of attention to detail and accuracy when processing high volumes of requests and enquiries
- Demonstrated ability and proficiency with desktop applications such as SAP, STORM, DEREG, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MBS, Salesforce, Jira as well as Lotus Notes.
To express your interest in this role please forward your resume and covering letter (preferably in Word format) outlining a brief summary of your relevant experience via the link. before COB 21/2/20