- 10 Month Contract with a major energy provider
- Inbound and Outbound Call Centre
- Immediate Start
In this role you will be responsible for managing the end to end process of transferring contestable metering customers in the electricity market.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the end to end Contestable Metering Services quotations and requests, including verifying and progressing orders for metering services
- Coordinating, investigating and resolving retailer and customer approvals for MP / MDA metering services for all jobs involving additional parties
- Monitoring and prioritising process issues issue for all contestable metering services requests, quotations and registrations accurately and within tight timeframes.
- Creating, editing and maintaining all data, record management and reporting related to sales contracts, ensuring currency and accuracy of customer databases.
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience in delivering accurate and high quality customer service and have the ability to effectively prioritise competing deadlines in a large organisation
- Demonstrated knowledge of the National Electricity Market
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated high level of attention to detail and accuracy when processing high volumes of requests
- Demonstrated ability and proficiency with desktop applications such as DEREG, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Previous experience using MBS, SAP as well as Lotus Notes would be highly advantageous.
*Application close 5:00pm, by Thursday, 14th August 2019*