State Government Contract - Gosford
Approximately 4 Months
35 hour week
In this role you will be
- Responding to enquiries from external and internal customers
Applying relevant knowledge, legislation, regulations and procedures to facilitate appropriate customer outcomes
- Providing associated administrative services, in response to customer enquiries
- Educating customers on legislation, procedures, their rights and responsibilities to raise community awareness
- Developing and maintain specialised knowledge, techniques and skills to deliver a high quality service.
- Ensuring all enquiries, complaints and issues are accurately captured and appropriate procedures followed for assessment and resolution.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Previous experience in dealing with a wide range of matters in a high volume or sensitive customer focused front-line environment
- The ability to work within guidelines and legislative standards and meet deadlines
The ability to acquire and retain the knowledge required to deliver quality service.
To express your interest in this role please forward your resume and covering letter by 12.00pm Thursday 6th February.