This is an exciting opportunity to be part of this highly regarded Financial Services firm. As the first point of contact you will set the tone of the business and create a lasting impression with clients. We are seeking a highly motivated, bubbly individual who thrives on working with people.
Your role duties will include but are not limited to:
- Welcoming valued clients and offering refreshments
- Diary management and appointment making
- Answering telephone calls and catering to all matters
- Mail collection
- Data processing and filing
- Ensuring meeting rooms are presentable at all times
- General administration duties
The successful applicant will:
- Be confident with a high level of personable, interactive, presentation and communication skills
- Have exceptional attention to detail
- Have a positive, pro-active approach to work
- Proficient in Word Excel, Outlook, MYOB and XPlan.
Please do not delay, click below and forward your resume and cover letter now