- Fantastic opportunity
- Temporary Position
- Newcastle CBD location
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of this highly regarded firm. As the first point of contact you will set the tone of the business and create a lasting impression on clients.
We are seeking a highly motivated, bubbly, well- presented individual who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate must be able to handle a busy switchboard.
Your role duties will include but are not limited to:
- Welcoming valued clients and offering refreshments
- Diary management and appointment making
- Answering telephone calls and catering to all maters
- Mail collection
- Data processing and filing
- Ensuring meeting rooms are presentable at all times
- General administration duties
The successful applicant will have:
- Previous corporate receptionist experience is advantageous
- Impeccable presentation and communication skills
- Confident, Engaging and Courteous manner
- Able to work under pressure
- Be flexible and able to work autonomously as well as part of a large team
Please note this position will be open to Australian / New Zealand Citizens or permanent residents only.
APPLY NOW - Don't Miss Out - you could be starting your next dream job as soon as next week!