- Immediate Start| Full time hours - No shift work (only day work)
- Very busy and dynamic practice
- Temporary opportunity with the view to permanency
A full-time temporary opportunity has become available for a Clinical Assistant/ Hospital Administrator in a busy specialist practice. This position provides courteous, friendly service for patients and assists the team with all administrative components for patients. This role would be suitable for a candidate who has completed their Nursing Degree and would like to get into a specialist practice environment.
The successful candidate will have a positive, caring personality, excellent communication skills and be resilient in both phone and face to face interaction with patients. You will be rewarded with a team focused work environment, working for a highly reputable and progressive organisation.
- A minimum of 2 years previous experience working as a medical administrator
- Consistently arrives at work, in professional and polished attire, on time and completes all tasks within established time frame
- Excellent organisational skills with the capacity to work under pressure
- Hold a professional, mature and caring manner
- Genie Software is highly desirable
- Have a high level of computer literacy and typing skills
- Have the ability to work collaboratively in a positive team environment
- Have a strong understanding of patient confidentiality
If you have the necessary skills and experience and feel you would be a great fit to our team, please apply today!