Our client has an exceptional opportunity for a Client Service Administrator which has become available with in a Risk Financial Advising Firm.
Working in this risk management group you will be working for a firm that is a leader in this niche market. Whilst they are one of the largest risk planning firms in Australia experiencing rapid growth; their ethos remains personal and approachable. They recognise the value of their staff and how working together will achieve the goals of the organisation.
About the role
- Working closely with the manager to deliver excellent customer service to clients
- Responsibility for maintaining and updating procedures and systems including insurance schedules and database
- General administrative duties
- Maintaining a strong level of communication with both the insurer and the clients
- Receiving and responding to lapses
- Assisting with catering and office functions along with welcoming visitors and receiving high volume incoming calls
- Solving problems and using initiative to contribute to the smooth running of a small corporate office
- Strong, happy, outgoing personality that is enthusiastic, energetic and can demonstrate a high work ethic and professionalism at all times
- Ability to identify and improve internal processes and procedures.
- Have experience in providing professional administrative support to a team.
- Possess advanced skills in Word, Excel and an interest in being trained with an in house database
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service skills and a positive "can do attitude".
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with a polished telephone manner
The ideal candidate will have previously worked within the risk insurance industry. This is a unique opportunity to become involved in an organisation that encourages you to feel a truly valued employee and part of an organisation with strong corporate values. Your accomplished computer literacy and administration experience along with a positive and proactive team attitude will be key to succeeding in this role.
If you naturally driven and passionate about customer service then please submit your resume.