- Located in Heatherbrae
- Indoor and Outdoor Work
Our client is an award-winning dealership looking for someone who can take responsibility for:
- Washing the exterior of new and used Caravans and Motorhomes
- Interior detailing of new and used Caravans and Motorhomes General housekeeping including, but not limited to:
o Keeping the premises, amenities, caravan rooves and handover bay areas clean and tidy at all times.
- Being aware of and abiding by WHS obligations
- Reporting any damages to vans
- Assisting the team in the preparation and execution of expo's and shows as required.
- Ensuring the children's area and store area are kept clean
- Ensuring the yard area and entrance is kept clean, tidy and safe at all times and ensure that goods are maintained appropriately.
- Daily caravan management, including but not limited to ensuring caravan doors are opened and closed daily
To be successful in this role it is essential that you have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A high level of attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and able to manage competing tasks
- A positive and proactive attitude
- A customer first mindset
- The ability to work effectively and positively as part o a team and build relationships both internally and externally
To express your interest in this role please forward your resume and covering letter (preferably in Word format) via the link.