- 3 month contract with a major energy provider
- Immediate Start
In this role you will be responsible for performing claims administration activities, maintaining the Workers' Compensation claims management system, undertaking activities associated with the payment of expenses and managing the WorkCover data submission process.
You will be responsible for:
- Manage monthly lodgement of the SIRA data submissions and coordination of error corrections, education and training to staff. Monitor trends in error types and causes and implement strategies to reduce any future errors.
- Performing claims administration activities
- Undertake activities associated with the payment of compensation and related costs in accordance to legislation and service fees.
- Provide timely and reliable information, advice and guidance to internal stakeholders on areas of expertise.
- Review and analyse data, including the production of periodic and ad‐hoc reports to improve workers' compensation outcomes against organisational targets.
- Perform tasks to maintain self insurer licences, audits and other requirements imposed by work cover authorities.
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience performing administrative duties in a medium to large organisation.
- In depth knowledge of legislation, industry best practice, policies and procedures relating to workers' compensation, claims management and injury management.
- Experience managing confidential issues.
- Proven analytical, research and problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced level computer literacy with the ability to use custom databases.
- Demonstrated experience in accurate data entry and ability to produce computer generated reports and spreadsheets.
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation and regulations, codes of practice, standards and procedures.
*Application close 5:00pm, by Tuesday 10th March 2020*