Work with an award winning team and a nationally recognised brand
Our client is an iconic Australian brand with a team that prides themselves on trying to deliver the best customer experience resulting in their reputation and success as a leader in their field.
With the ongoing growth of this company a position has become available for a Technician with an automotive mechanical background that shares in their values of passion for customer service commitment, accountability, and respect within a supportive team environment.
This role requires a proactive person with an outgoing personality and a great attention to detail to work closely with the sales team and alongside various tradesmen, with diverse backgrounds and skills in performing mechanical repairs and maintenance on new and used caravans ready for customer delivery.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you:
- Have automotive mechanical experience (in particular brakes, chassis, suspension)
- Have experience with power and air tools
- Are able to demonstrate a strong work ethic and commitment to the job
- Show great attention to detail and take pride in your work
- Have the ability to work autonomously in a team environment
- Have excellent communication skills
Previous caravan mechanical and 12V experience would be beneficial
If you enjoy working as part of a small friendly and award-winning team and a company committed to strong values and customer service, please forward your resume and covering letter via the apply button.