Our client is an iconic Australian brand with a team that prides themselves on striving deliver the best possible customer service experience.
With the ongoing growth of this company a position has become available for a mechanic to perform underbody work on Caravans including brakes, chassis, and 12V work.
You will be working in a busy team environment alongside tradesmen with diverse backgrounds and skills performing all mechanical repair and service work on new and used caravans ready for customer delivery.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Previous experience in automotive repairs and servicing and a strong mechanical aptitude
- To be practical and have a methodical approach to problem solving and troubleshooting
- Be able to demonstrate a strong work ethic and commitment to a quality job
- Have the ability to work self-managed within a team environment
- To be customer service oriented
If you enjoy working alongside various trades in a busy team environment for an award winning team then please forward your resume and covering letter via the apply button.