- State Government Department
- 3 month contract
- Located in Wollongong
The main function of the role is to provide a range of advisory and support services for SAP payroll including payroll and associated processes, technical system support and customer support internal department customers. The role is part of the HR Contact Centre team answering enquires via the phone system, delivering high quality customer service to employees on HR pay and entitlement related matters. The team manage a high volume of incoming customer enquiries.
To be successful in this role you must:
- A minimum 2-3 years in a high volume call centre environment
- A strong customer service focus
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Be able to complete timely data entry, administration and effective delivery of customer service
- Be able to work a rotating roster between 8.15am and 5.15pm.
- High level oral and written communication skills
- HR environment exposure and/or experience in SAP would be highly desirable
This is a great opportunity for someone with excellent skills in providing resolutions to customers issues in a call centre setting to leverage their skills into a government environment. Please forward your resume and covering letter asap. Applications close COB Thursday 5th March.