- 5-6 month contract
- State Government Department
- Bathurst NSW
In this role you will be providing initial advice and direction to internal customers regarding Concierge Support, while assisting other Contact Centre areas such as IT Help Desk with back up support.
More specifically you will:
* Provide high quality service which is flexible in order to support the department's customer needs
* Respond to incoming enquiries in a confidential, responsive, customer focused manner and ensure that accurate, targeted and timely information supplied effectively resolves the customer's request.
* Effectively apply new and or updated technology applications, systems, procedures and organisational methods in accordance with Department policy.
Successful candidates must be able:
* To work on a shift rostering bases between the hours of 7.30am and 6.00pm which are allocated at the discretion of the management team.
* Punctuality and attendance are critical
* To deliver a high-level of customer service to the Department's employees and customers in a high-volume call centre environment
* To communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external customers and staff at all organizational levels and work cooperatively as a team.
* To balancing competing and conflicting team/job priorities and deadlines.
Please forward your resume and covering letter outlining your suitability to this role by COB Wednesday 16th October.